Kimberly McDonald's earrings are small enough to wear every day, yet still special enough for some of the most important events in your diary - Michelle Obama wore the jeweler's pieces to the Commander-in-Chief's Ball. Made by hand in New York from polished 18-karat rose gold, these studs are set with lustrous boulder opals. The stones are traditionally believed to bring calm, balance and good luck to the wearer.
Shown here with: Chloé Top.
This product was Locally Made. Find out more about NET SUSTAIN here.
- - Boulder opals, total weight: 5.00-carats
- - Butterfly fastening for pierces ears
- - This piece is handmade and as such may have some small flecks or scratches
- - This piece has been certified in accordance with the Hallmarking Act 1973
- - NET-A-PORTER is a certified member of the Responsible Jewellery Council
+ NET SUSTAIN 18-karat rose gold opal earrings Boulder opals, total weight: 5.00-carats Butterfly fastening for pierces ears Kimberly McDonald 1172553 FAXDWEQ
WOMEN - + NET SUSTAIN 18-karat rose gold opal earrings Boulder opals, total weight: 5.00-caratsButterfly fastening for pierces ears Kimberly McDonald 1172553 FAXDWEQ
- Product Code: FAXDWEQ
- Availability: In Stock